Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Could two people play Skyrim (PC) at the same time from the same disc?

I've never bought a steam game before for PC, so i'm not 100% on how it works, but me and my sister were planning on splitting the cost to buy Skyrim. We both want to be able to play it on our laptops, and if steam is anything like origin, I know that one could play the disc version while the other could play the digital version.



Would we be able to play the game on our own computers?Could two people play Skyrim (PC) at the same time from the same disc?
i do know that with a normal disc version you could start the game, and remove the disc, and the game would keep running, but with steam, I'm not so sure.



if one of you started steam in offline mode perhaps? (disconnect internet before starting steam)?

No comments:

Post a Comment