Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is my computer good enough to play games (Skyrim, BF3)?

I'm wondering if my computer is good enough to play games like Skyrim, Battlefiled 3 and MW3.

I have an HP PC, Intel core 2 quad 2.33ghz, 1tb hd, 8GB ddr2 memory, and a crappy video card but im planning on buying an evga gtx 560 ti. I'm mainly concerned about the 2.33 ghz, wondering if that'll be a problem. Thanks in advance.Is my computer good enough to play games (Skyrim, BF3)?
The Intel Core 2 Quad is a nice CPU to game on. It is fast enough to run Battlefield 3, as long as you don鈥檛 use your crappy video card and wait for the GTX 560 Ti. BF3 is the most demanding game right now, so if your PC can play it then it can run Any game out right now.



Btw, the thing that saves you is that the Intel Core 2 Quad has 4 CPU cores that are all put to use in the newer games like BF3.Is my computer good enough to play games (Skyrim, BF3)?
Should run it fine allthough just so you know you cant have a core 2 and a Qaud its immposible its either dual or qaud not both.



Graphics Card you wanna get 拢50 - $70 one if you want to get a good one ot last for a good 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment