Saturday, February 25, 2012

Will Skyrim have an activation code to play the full game?

I was thinking of renting this game as after I have completed it, I doubt I will play it again so could anyone tell me if this game has an activation code to unlock the full game?



Thanks.Will Skyrim have an activation code to play the full game?
IF your on the pc probably, if your on a console (like any bethesda console game) then no. Also note this game wont HAVE a way to complete it. The only way I "completed" oblivion was played EVERY type of class and tried every way I could think of to play each class and have reached lvl 56 as well completed (literally) all quests. Good luck with skyrim their side quests are dynamic.Will Skyrim have an activation code to play the full game?
it may do- as the other bethesda published singleplayer (mostly) game has one (rage) to unlock content, i hope it does as it's fair and if you didn't know it's 300 hours long (you will never "complete it" plus you'll want to replay???Will Skyrim have an activation code to play the full game?
It will have a code on the PC I'm sure, for consoles it probably won't

No comments:

Post a Comment