Saturday, February 25, 2012

I wanna play that game skyrim how good is it? and what is the storyline about?

I have the game and it's pretty good if you are into Role playing games or anything at all. You should like unless your a hardcore COD fan-boy. I think the story line is about Dragons returning to the land after ages and you gotta get rid of them or something. I need to play more of it.

I would suggest watching some gameplay or something before actually purchasing the game ALSO you may want to try out elder scrolls oblivion which was the prequel to this game and though their story lines aren't linked they have some very similar gameplay.I wanna play that game skyrim how good is it? and what is the storyline about?
It's a really good game. Very addictive. The storyline is basically you're a prisoner who was about to be executed, but a dragon attacks the execution and you break loose, eventually finding out you are destined to slay dragons and you must return peace to Skyrim. I'm pretty sure there are two endings, as you can join either the Imperial Legion, or the Stormcloaks.I wanna play that game skyrim how good is it? and what is the storyline about?
ITS THE MOST BOSS/PIMP/EPIC GAME OF THIS GENERATION. THE END.
  • arizona weather
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment