Saturday, February 25, 2012

Skyrim freezes when I try to play the game on xbox 360?

Whenever i try to play skyrim it freezes. When I start the game I pick a new game and on the loading screen it freezes everytime. I have tried clearing system cache and saving the game to my hard drive and nothing has worked. I really want to play, can anyone please help?Skyrim freezes when I try to play the game on xbox 360?
It may have somthing to do with needing a patch update. Go to xbox live and see if it has a update or patch. I just got skyrim a few days ago and it had a few glitches but I looked on xbox live and they had a new patch for skyrim and after the game updated they dissapeared. This was only about a day ago so it may be a new patch.
I had the exact same problem, only I have a PS3. I first installed Version 1.03 and the game would always get stuck in the first loading screen. I deleted the installed Version 1.03 from my playstation saved memory and then ran the game and it's worked fine ever since. Whenever it asks me to install Version 1.3 I just hit cancel and then start the game.Skyrim freezes when I try to play the game on xbox 360?
its a typical fault with bethesda games freezing,, it happens with fallout 3, fallout new vegas and now skyrim , thats why i havnt bought it,



you could send the game back and get another disc and try that,, just incase the disc is at fault
that why it's got issue on web about Skyrim freeze, patch, glitches, bug and many more...google it!!
it's still freeze even you exchange the new Skyrim disc, that games got problem and trouble...Skyrim freezes when I try to play the game on xbox 360?
The game takes an incredibly long time to load the first time around.

But if it keeps freezing for more than 2mins each time. try taking the game back.

No comments:

Post a Comment