Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to get a game to play over the holidays is skyrim a good one or will I get bored of it?

I doubt if u will get bored in just a month.



I have spent about 80 hours since I got it (almost a month ago). I just completed the main quest last night. Of course I have done a lot of side quests and exploring too. I don't even think I have done a quarter of what's available in the game though.



Killing a lot of dragons can be tedious (just like closing Oblivion gates was in Oblivion). But at least u can keep killing them after u kill the big bad one from the main quest.I want to get a game to play over the holidays is skyrim a good one or will I get bored of it?
Like every game ever made you will get bored of it. Its just a matter of how many hours it will take you to reach that point. Im about 125 hours into it and im a little bored. It also depends on how many hours a night you plan to spend on it. With 4-5 hours a night it should last you a month if you wanna get 90% of the achievements and maybe a little longer if you wanna get them all. I recomend this game to anyone that has played any previous TES game or Fallout. Regardless getting to the max level takes some dedication and the limited number of perks make it so you need more than 1 guy to test out every tree. I would buy it if i were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment