Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I wanna play a fun video game. We have a ps3 and a Wii. Any suggestions?

How's skyrim? Anyone play the new Zelda game, is it as good as Twilight Princess?

What about the new batman game?

Are there any good two player games out there?

We like games with a good story mode, not just war games and what not.My girlfriend and I wanna play a fun video game. We have a ps3 and a Wii. Any suggestions?
me and my girlfriend had tons of fun with littlebig planet. not a big story on it but plenty of things and levels to do

zelda skyward sword is amazing too but (as almost every zelda games) its singleplayer

the batman arkham city is awesome too but single player again

you might want to try portal 2. i haven't but i loved the 1st one and the 2nd is multiplayerMy girlfriend and I wanna play a fun video game. We have a ps3 and a Wii. Any suggestions?
I would suggest portal 2 since it's split screen and it could be really fun to figure out the puzzles with your girl.My girlfriend and I wanna play a fun video game. We have a ps3 and a Wii. Any suggestions?
Skyrim is awesome you could try donkey Kong country returns for the Wii my boyfriend and had fun with that one

No comments:

Post a Comment