Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should I get skyrim is it a good game what is it about and if i do should i play first person or third?

Yes, get it.
It's a fantasy RPG (swords, magic, dragons)
You can play either way. With enemies that move around a lot, I will pop into third-person to be able to change facing to them fast enough. Or to see what new gear looks like. Switching from first- to third-person can be done at any time (except during conversations) with an R3 click (PS3).

edit: I've been playing at least 4-6 hours every day since it came out, and I keep finding new quests.Should I get skyrim is it a good game what is it about and if i do should i play first person or third?
It's an amazing game I have over 40+ hours and I havent started the "main" quest.

First person

No comments:

Post a Comment