Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is Skyrim a good and fun game to play (on the labtop which I have)......true?Can i play on Windows 7?

IF I GET IT I HAVE THE WINDOWS 7....WIL THAT WORK????Is Skyrim a good and fun game to play (on the labtop which I have)......true?Can i play on Windows 7?
it will work on windows 7 yes, but without the specs of your computer i can't really tell you anything.



try http://systemrequirementslab.com/cyri



and yes it is an amazing game.Is Skyrim a good and fun game to play (on the labtop which I have)......true?Can i play on Windows 7?
Skyrim is the best game I have ever played, period. It just blows my mind how amazing it is.Is Skyrim a good and fun game to play (on the labtop which I have)......true?Can i play on Windows 7?
It works on windows 7 but it depends of your hardware.



Here are the system requirements;





Minimum System Requirements

* OS: 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)

* CPU: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor

* RAM: 2 GB

* HDD: 6 GB

* Graphics: 512 MB card

* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible

* DirectX: Version 9.0c

* Internet for Steam activation

Recommended System Requirements

* OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP (32 or 64 bit)

* CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU

* RAM: 4 GB

* HDD: 6 GB free disk space

* Graphics: 1 GB Graphics Memory

* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible

* DirectX: Version 9.0c

* Internet for Steam activation

No comments:

Post a Comment