Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do you play the game Skyrim?

SKYRIM

ALL HEIL IT

but seriously everyone and their grandma plays that game.....Do you play the game Skyrim?
nah, not really a gamer. The boyfriend used to play it all the time, then had a falling out with his cousin who was the owner of the system on which he played said game so now he hardly ever plays unless his cousin is gone.
I do play the game Skyrim.



I love the game Skyrim.



XDDo you play the game Skyrim?
No. I *rarely* play video games.
I used to, but then I took an arrow to the knee



/overused jokeDo you play the game Skyrim?
I have it, but I haven't played it yet
Yes. It is my favorite game at the moment.

I am an imperial chic
I prefer The Legend of Zelda.
yeah, that and battlefield 3
no, but my cousin does 24-7
no
yes very good
No, I kind of want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment