Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to I transfer a saves game from one Xbox to another?

I had played skyrim on another Xbox and have recently gotten my own xbox. I don't want to have to restart my entire game so is there any way to get my saved skyrim game from the Xbox at my friends to the one at my house? We have used the USB drive but when I go to play the game it doesn't give me the option to load. Please help!How to I transfer a saves game from one Xbox to another?
were you playing the game on YOUR PROFILE/GAMERTAG? because if you didn't have one and was using your friends, you need to start over , as game saves are licensed to one profile account/gamertag , and can not be used/transfered to another.
THIS IS GUARANTEED TO WORK WITH OR WITHOUT A USB. This is so easy man the same thing happened to me but thank god microsoft did this in the recent update and you don't even need the usb. Go to your friends house and make sure your on you account . (It should be something like this) Now go to system settings %26gt; memory%26gt;hard drive %26gt;skyrim. You should see your saved games there and now go on the saves you want then goto move then move them to cloud storage. Its this free service that is pretty much a limited ammount of memort over xbox live .(*Note you will need to enable cloud storage on your xbox and your friends xbox its free and it works). Then you go home enable cloud storage on your xbox and can go to cloud storage and move the file to your hard drive out keep them in cloud. THIS WILL ONLTY WORK IF BOTH PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED TO XBOX LIVE!!!How to I transfer a saves game from one Xbox to another?
Get on the xbox your saved game is on. Find your saved game and click copy. It will say hard drive and cloud server. Save it to there. Then when you go home and recover gamertag you can download it to your xbox.



You have to have xbox live.



Or just save it to a flash drive.
Maybe your USB drive doesn't meet Xbox 360 performance recommendations or is not compatible to your Xbox 360. You can try using the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable.How to I transfer a saves game from one Xbox to another?
When you are in the dashboard, just find the storage device option and select the USB when it's plugged in.
  • mini countryman
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment