Saturday, February 25, 2012

If i beat the main quest in Skyrim, Will dragons go away and will I be unable to play other quests in th game?

So, please refrain from spoilers, but if I beat the main quest will I nolonger be able to slay dragons? Also, will I still be able to play the game's minor quests?If i beat the main quest in Skyrim, Will dragons go away and will I be unable to play other quests in th game?
Having completed the main quest myself, the dragons stay, and you can still do the other quests (which are quite numerous). After the main quest, I would suggest doing the Daedric quests.
I cannot give spoilers as I've not beat main quest yet either.



I would presume that once the main quest is completed there will be no more dragons.



Like Fallout and all other Bethesda games you can carry on with other quests and skills etc after main quest line is complete.If i beat the main quest in Skyrim, Will dragons go away and will I be unable to play other quests in th game?
SPOILERS!!!!!!







Yes the dragons stay. If fact right after you kill Alduin you get transported to an area where about 10 dragons are watching over you...I'm not sure if they say anything I went berserk when I saw them and killed two of them.
Yeah, some dragons stay behind but you can finish the main quest first and you'll still be able to run around, do other quests. :DIf i beat the main quest in Skyrim, Will dragons go away and will I be unable to play other quests in th game?
I believe dragons will leave, but you will still be able to play the rest of the game and do other quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment