Saturday, February 25, 2012

Skyrim game window wont open after i hit play?

kk i updated my graphics and audio drivers .. i read forums and found some common audio problems.. my direct x is up to date ... i reinstalled the game .... " when it opens to the window that has play options data files tech support exit .. I hit play ... and then nothing happens and the window closes ..?Skyrim game window wont open after i hit play?
Your computer can't play Skyrim or your computer is broken.

I have a 450 GTS and a 2.31 GHz triple core processor and 3GB of RAM and play on "High" settings due to a little lag at "Ultra" I don't like.

I suggest you're missing some vital software component.Skyrim game window wont open after i hit play?
Are you sure you have a good graphics card and enough ram. Check canirunit

No comments:

Post a Comment