Wednesday, February 29, 2012

To all who play the video game Skyrim!?

What race and lvl are you?

I am a Nord and a redguard

Nord I am lvl 19 and red guard I am lvl 3

What are you thanks for answering!To all who play the video game Skyrim!?
High Elf lvl 44 :D
1st character - Lvl 52 Breton

2nd Character - Lvl 19 Nord

3rd character - Lvl 1 High Elf (just started!)To all who play the video game Skyrim!?
Nord

LVL 90

FULL DAEDRIC MY WARHAMMER HAS 670 DMG EPIC

Sometimes I like to combine daedric hel +nightangle suit and boots + daedric gauntlets cuz i feel like batman
Dark elf, level 11 working on magic, enchanting and potion making. I love burning Draugrs to crisp, collecting ingredients and exploring :)To all who play the video game Skyrim!?
Argonian Level 35.

You have to love the argonians they can be either mages or thieves :)
Level 58: Argonian!
orc level 34 full daedric armor and draedric sword:)

EDIT: leonard there is no level 90 you retard!!
Nord level 26
nord lvl 9
I'm a Nord, lvl 34

Full Daedric armor!

Cuz Ima badass %26gt;:D

No comments:

Post a Comment