Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Really enjoyed oblivion, looking for a similar game to play while waiting on Skyrim, any ideas?

I just finished Two world 2, I think for that price they should have gotten rid of all the glitches, also, the ending was disappointing, don't want to say more or I'll spoil it for others. Played all the mass effect games, can't wait for 3. I didn't really enjoy dragon age because of the game play, so I'll pass on DA2, I've played all the kotor games, and borderlands isn't something I'd like to play. I don't like to play games that are completely 'dark' I tend to be the goody-goody and want to play games that have a distinct good side, where the choice is clear. I also like to play as a woman and not a man. I have all the systems, but prefer xbox 360. Hope I can find one with all those spec's. May have to settle, lol. Open to ideas. thanks for your help.Really enjoyed oblivion, looking for a similar game to play while waiting on Skyrim, any ideas?
If you like Buena Vista's Oblivion, then I would definitely pick up Fallout 3 if you haven't already. New Vegas is good, if you can work through the glitches and freezes.



Dragon Age II is actually set up a lot more like Mass Effect II, they have completely revamped the game from it's original, and it plays A LOT better. I definitely would look into downloading the free Demo on xboxlive market place if you have access.



Other good open world quest games are Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood, Borderlands, Fable III, and Prototype. That's really all I can think of at the top of my head at the moment. :P
Get "Nehrim" It uses the same system as Oblivion. And it's a totally free game.



Although it uses the Oblivion resources, it has nothing to do with Oblivion (other than it being in the same genre of games). It is a totally new story, totally new landscape. Very well done in my opinion.



Go here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fate鈥?/a>Really enjoyed oblivion, looking for a similar game to play while waiting on Skyrim, any ideas?
try fallout 3. it's by the creators of oblivion, so it's the same idea and does have a karma system. the battle system as been tweaked a little, but i think it's for the better. of course, since it's set in the post-apocalyptic future you're usually using guns instead of bows and swords.
runescapeReally enjoyed oblivion, looking for a similar game to play while waiting on Skyrim, any ideas?
have u tried fall-out 3 or new vegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment