Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do you get used to PC controls for Skyrim game?

I just started to play this game on my pc tonight and really struggling t get used to the movent controls. I am used to playing WOW where I can run etc with mouse or arrow keys. Is this something i get used to? At the moment the whole camera angle and movent is a real pain.Do you get used to PC controls for Skyrim game?
I haven't actually played Skyrim yet but I heard the same thing. Apparently you can remap the keys to work the way you want them too in the options.



This discussion might help:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1019鈥?/a>Do you get used to PC controls for Skyrim game?
I don't think you can move you're character with a mouse alone. Maybe someone would make a mod like that. But anyway you can change to controls rebind keys and stuff. Though there's an auto-move function in Skyrim. Its default button is C.

No comments:

Post a Comment