Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Skyrim Says 'Play Game' Will it still work if i install my friends skyrim to hard drive?

Because IF you run it off my the hard drive (My Friends Game) it says 'Play game' so it don't know what the game is... so it can't verify it to be skyrim?

IS IT TRUE!?My Skyrim Says 'Play Game' Will it still work if i install my friends skyrim to hard drive?
unfortunately if the xbox doesn't know what game it is it can't boot from the HDDMy Skyrim Says 'Play Game' Will it still work if i install my friends skyrim to hard drive?
Yes, i think i understood youMy Skyrim Says 'Play Game' Will it still work if i install my friends skyrim to hard drive?
No I've installed a game before hoping that it would keep the game there so I wouldn't need the disc, but no. You still need the disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment