Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to play skyrim without xbox live?

I was playing skyrim on xbox live, but I was wondering if I could play without it. I was playing the game without xbox live, but when it comes to saving it won't let me because im not signed in!!

please help!How to play skyrim without xbox live?
When you save a game it needs to be tied to a Profile, that profile can be either online or offline. What you are trying to do on Xbox is similar to you trying to ask your question in Yahoo without logging on first. Sign in to a profile first, then save.How to play skyrim without xbox live?
You can still sign your profile in without being connected to live.If it's a Live account just sign in and it will say can't connect or not connected to xbox live.you can still play off line .I play Skyrim offline all the time.I have an older xbox that doesn't have built in Wi-Fi so i have to use a ethernet cord so sometimes i don't bother connecting cord. The only thing about offline you won't get the updates when they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment