Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which of the following video games should I play until Skyrim?

My preferences are...



Assassin's Creed



The Witcher 2 (or part one, not sure yet)



Dragon Age



So which one should I play and do you have any suggestions that I can try out until Skyrim is released? Thanks a bunch in advance! ;-)Which of the following video games should I play until Skyrim?
Assassins Creed or Dragon Age will keep you busy enough especially Dragon Age because there are many choices depending on what you do/what path you choose so its got high replayability im waiting for Skyrim as well and so far ive occupied my time with

Assassins Creed Brotherhood,Dragon Age Origins, Metal Gear Solid IV, and an mmorpg
Dragon Age or Witcher should consume time until Skyrim.
Dragon Age has a pretty good amount of mods.

Also Oblivion with the Nehrim overhaul might give you a good amount of playtime before Skyrim is out.Which of the following video games should I play until Skyrim?
Dragon Age's storyline is compelling and could keep you busy until Skyrim.
Assassin's Creed or Fallout 3 (which is huge and addictive and is more than long enough to occupy you for a long time).Which of the following video games should I play until Skyrim?
Assassin's Creed...
Rent Bayonetta or Nier

No comments:

Post a Comment