Saturday, February 25, 2012

Since I'm new to elder scroll games, do you recommend starting off with skyrim or another game?

As much as I want to play the older games, I really just want to play Skyrim. When I played a sequel to another game then played the first it was just bad to me. So is getting the older games before I play Skyrim a good investment?Since I'm new to elder scroll games, do you recommend starting off with skyrim or another game?
Here's what I just said to someone else ...

They really explain everything you need to know to follow the story line and all the books in the game provide more history and and sometimes helpful clues for your quests. But every Elder Scrolls game is designed as if you've never played an Elder Scrolls game before and they do a very good job at it.



That being said ... If you do like Skyrim you should at least try Oblivion and Morrowind they are both great games. Though the learning curve is steep from Skyrim (easiest to learn) to Oblivion (somewhat challenging to get used to) and Morrowind (most difficult to learn and more difficult to master its also best played on PC where you can get texture mods to make the game look better)



In my opinion they should be played in reverse order of their release. Especially with new players since the learning curve has been lowered from game to game.Since I'm new to elder scroll games, do you recommend starting off with skyrim or another game?
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Features

Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the game play and technology of a virtual world to new heights

Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling

Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains and ancient dungeons

Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities; the new character system allows you to play any way you wantSince I'm new to elder scroll games, do you recommend starting off with skyrim or another game?
I have played all of the games and its really not worth the $ to buy them. Oblivion might be something you would want to get but thats just because there are ALOT of references to that game in skyrim. Also, Skyrim has everything I loved about Oblivion (Char. creation, Spells, Traveling, Exploring) except it is alot more refined. To sum it up, get skyrim, unless you want some more backstory before starting it. in that case get oblivion.
Yeah! I never grew up with the elderscrolls. This game is amazing. If your more RPG type and like never ending stories. Depends, Look at gameplay and reviews. If you dont have friends that play that narrows things to talk about, of course, theres the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment