Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm in need of a good role playing game for pc until Skyrim. Cure my boredom please.?

I'm just in need of a good RPG. Ive played WoW and have just given up upon it. I'm just looking for a new game I can play until Skyrim. I enjoy games such as Oblivion, Aion, EvE, %26amp; WoW. Something along those lines. I know i'm not giving much detail but hope I can get a result based upon these.I'm in need of a good role playing game for pc until Skyrim. Cure my boredom please.?
You listed MMORPGs and RPGs.

For RPGs, the best ones out there at the moment would be Fallout 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dragon Age: Origins and The Witcher 2. Those are just modern ones though. If you want to go further back in time, there are classic games like Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Fallout 1, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate 2, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and Star Wars: The Knights of The Old Republic.

For MMOs, you should wait for Firefall, and Star Wars: The Old Republic to come out.

For some free MMOs, try MMOHUT.Com

Because you like the Elder Scrolls series, I recommend Fallout 3, it's made by the same developer and is one of the best gaming experiences of all time.
U might be interested in "Nehrim"

http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fate鈥?/a>I'm in need of a good role playing game for pc until Skyrim. Cure my boredom please.?
Dragon Age Origins
How about SA-MP or The Godhfather 2? I play them and I can say they're pretty good.I'm in need of a good role playing game for pc until Skyrim. Cure my boredom please.?
There are none.

No comments:

Post a Comment