Saturday, March 10, 2012

10 points! Is Skyrim a game for me?

I don't know if Skyrim is a game for me even though I hear people saying it's awesome. I mostly play games like CoD, GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Halo Reach,Forza 4, so do you think I would like Skyrim? What are the good and bad things about the game? Thanks!10 points! Is Skyrim a game for me?
Dope
You didnt mention any RPGs you like, so im saying no. Its not that great anyway. I own it myself and i think the over-the-top hype killed the experience.10 points! Is Skyrim a game for me?
Are you my brother?

Actually, you're not my brother because you don't have Skyrim.

Well you sound just like him and my brother finished the plot in like a week so i think you should get it.
You will either love it or hate it10 points! Is Skyrim a game for me?
Yes I play all these games and enjoyed the game a ton.



Pros: Tons of different gear to choose from,Huge world to explore,Because its skyrim and rocks?



Cons: Elves are always in your house, Really Glitchy. Not that many bad things about skyrim.
Haha Skyrim's Pretty Fun To Me. My Sister Literally Cried When I Broke It On Accident (She Loves It) like She Bought It The Second It Released. I Think Unlike GTA Which Is More Action Skyrim Actually Has Other Things Than Killing, It Involves Traveling, Creating Armor, Buying Houses, Getting Married, And A Lot More. It's More Based On The Ancient Times Thought. Haha But I Find It Awesome. I Reccomend It. ^_^
No its not, its for me.
From your games that you play, Im guessing your more of a action-shooter person. If Im right, the game wont be your FAVORITE. but it could be a good buy. (im more of FPS and Action person like you. But I love the elder scrolls.) So if you're looking for a good buy. Recommend Skyrim for you.

Some of the Good things about Skyrim are You get to choose your own adventure. You get choose what to do and when you do it. You can join the imperials or the Storm cloaks. Join the thieves guild or not. Fight a Dragon or Run!

You can also choose what kind of person that you want to be. Do you want to be a swordsman or an archer? A bad guy or good guy? Dragon Killer or Bandit Slayer. Your choice.

The bad things about Skyrim are the Glitches. Sometimes when you marry someone. A dead body will some how glitch inside the chapel and then everyone blames you for killing it, the wedding ends early and you get 1000 bounty added to the town your in.

Another bad thing about Skyrim is how weak your arrows are. When you put your bow up and your arrow in it. the damage lvl in the bow and the arrow combine so say for instance you have a bow that does 6 damage and a arrow that does 10. Giving you 16 damage. and that's not alot. It is VERY hard to find a good Quality bow and arrows.

Hope this Helped


PS the "Arrow to the Knee" Jokes are from this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment