Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HELP! My brother won't let me play Skyrim!?

Okay, so my brother recently got the game Skyrim for christmas. After watching him play it several times, I started liking the game and I wanted to play it on my own. However when I asked him, he said that I wasn't allowed to play because it was his game. I think he doesn't want me to play because he doesn't want me to get ahead of him in the game. But I really really want to play because it seems like it's a lot of fun. I even offered to pay him $30 so that I could play. What should I do? Should I wait a little while longer and then ask him again?HELP! My brother won't let me play Skyrim!?
Well talk to him and ask him respectfully to let you use the game. Offer him some trade or something he might like or you to do for him. If the last two dont work, then tell your parents that he is being egoistic and immature.HELP! My brother won't let me play Skyrim!?
You offered him $30 then you might as well buy the game for yourself. Or if you don't have an Xbox and you share find out something that he wants and use it agains him.HELP! My brother won't let me play Skyrim!?
Go 5 year old status on him



Tell him he cant use anything you have then.....
either wait till he beats it, or buy your own

No comments:

Post a Comment