Saturday, March 10, 2012

I need help picking a pc game to buy and play. From the list that i supply please pick one to recommend.?

I consider myself a pc gamer because i am playing games on my computer all the time and my xbox got red rings, so cant play on that. I am currently on a mission to play games on my computer that were made before 2009. If you guys have games you can recommend that aren't on my list then please telll me. (they dont have to be pc exclusive). I am currently playing skyrim and i just finished a very good game called max payne. I have also played fallout new vegas, Deus Ex and arkham asylum, all of these are great. Now here is my list of games i have researched about and am hoping to get an opinion from you people. :



Indigo Prophecy(Fahrenheit) heard its made by the studio that developed Heavy Rain.

Black and White

Portal

The witcher

Borderlands

Halflife

Myst

Thief

Diablo

Doom

Anno

Mafia

Red Faction



(i have never played any of these games)I need help picking a pc game to buy and play. From the list that i supply please pick one to recommend.?
Get Borderlands game of the year edition, it comes with 4 addons, its a shooter/rpg, open world, tons of weapons, hours of gameplay, you can get to level 69 with the addons, you can drive in the game, do lots of quests, play singleplayer or multiplayer, its funny, you should get this game its awesome.
i'd go with mafia or borderlands. theyre both tons of fun. Mafia 2 is even better. but its hard to live up to skyrim hahaI need help picking a pc game to buy and play. From the list that i supply please pick one to recommend.?
Red Faction .Red Faction is a first-person shooter video game developed by Volition, Inc. and published by THQ. It was released for the PlayStation 2, Microsoft Windows and Mac in 2001.
1. Portal

2. Half-Life 2I need help picking a pc game to buy and play. From the list that i supply please pick one to recommend.?
Quake

Starcraft I%26amp;II

Titan's Quest

Dawn of War 2

Team Fortress 2

Counter Strike
I have a few games that come to mind. Portal was an excellent game. A must-play. Also, if you've played Skyrim and New Vegas, I recommend Fallout 3, Bethesda's Game of the Year for 2008. I heard good things about Borderlands, Half-Life, and Thief (Thief being famous for it's well done sneaking). As far as the rest on the list, I'm not sure. Good Luck. ^^
Team Fortress 2 great game and free

No comments:

Post a Comment