Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can I play games on my netbook from my gaming PC?

Is there a way to use my gaming pcs power to play games on my netbook? Ive used a website called streammygame before but they don't have a very wide selection of games. I want to play skyrim on my netbook, only on a local network.Can I play games on my netbook from my gaming PC?
Netbooks will generally be powered by an Intel Atom 1.6Ghz single core set up similar to that of an Intel Celeron with up to 2GB of DDR2 or DDR3 memory and a crappy 5400RPM hard drive but with 3 to 12 hours of battery life depending on the overall features and brand.



Netbooks are not designed to play games with hardware hungry resource requirements, such as Skyrim. The onboard graphics chipset will not be powerful enough to play most games except those under 2007 for some.



To fix this, you may need to go and buy yourself a SSD drive to increase the performance required and reduce bottleneck issues to load the applications faster. You won't be able to upgrade anything else except for the hard drive and memory on a netbook.



This is the unfortunate ownership of netbooks / laptops %26amp; notebooks. More so than a desktop.Can I play games on my netbook from my gaming PC?
some help here: http://www.netbookgamer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment