Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm a girl, I want to play Skyrim?

I'm an 18 year old girl, and I wonder what all this fuss about the new video game Skyrim. I like video games and computer games (not girly games but like COD, Age of Emp., Halo, Heroes of Might and Magic etc.). Do you think I should start playing? Guys, do you reccommend it? Are there any girls who play it?I'm a girl, I want to play Skyrim?
If i were you i would get it, I played it on the computer and its kinda like fallout to me. So if you like fallout then you'll like skyrim.
If you love rpg's, it's a must have. I have almost reached level 52 and have spent over 173 hours playing. If you have the 360, I have heard it is less bugy on that system. Also get into habit of making new saves and deleting the old and keep a few saves incase you find a bug. As for that patch, don't download any of them. They make it worse. I am offline and it has frozen only a few times. It is worth getting!!!!I'm a girl, I want to play Skyrim?
I'm playing it on pc, get it its good, I can't stop playing it. Go get the game.
Im sure there are girls that play it. youtube gameplay videos of skyrim and see for yourself if its worth your timeI'm a girl, I want to play Skyrim?
Who cares if most girls don't play! I love playing, especially Heroes 3(might and magic) -ohh and assassins creed(!) and I'm a girl too :)
I had never met any girls who really enjoyed playing(except my sister) before last year, but so what? It's awesome, and it''s not like the only thing I do, so my friends doesn't mind :D

Anyway, I have only tried Skyrim once so far, but it was awesome!! I think I'll get it at Christmas from brother, which I'm looking super much forward to :)
You should definitely buy it in my opinion.
Go for it. I'm a woman, I play tons of games of all sorts from FPS to RPG, and Skyrim is one of my absolute favorites. 300+ hours of gameplay, the freedom to do basically whatever you like. It's totally worth it.

Being a girl doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you can play a video game. It's just good entertainment and it's there for anyone to enjoy, regardless of gender. :)
Just because your a girl doesn't mean you play sky rim, i recommend you do.
so what ?

go play it i didnt think your gender had anything to do with the enjoyment of a game so stop thinking you are something special just because you play cod or halo



and skyrim is an offline one player only game if you like extensive free world go anywhere lose your self in the game rpg's then skyrim is for you



if you are expecting a twitch based game with limited replay ability and an online mode liek cod then skyrim is not for you
game r rated for ages not for ur sex kind
What does gender have to do with games? It's a really in-depth game, I'd recommend it. And yes, I do know quite a few girls that play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment