Sunday, March 4, 2012

I can't see any of the words in Skyrim the video game by Bethesda. Can anyone help?

Im playing skyrim and the words are all too blurry and small. its not my eyes because this doesnt happen when i played oblivion or any other games. is there a way to change the settings in the game or maybe the tv settings? its starting to get me annoyed when i cant read what the quests say sometimes. please help!I can't see any of the words in Skyrim the video game by Bethesda. Can anyone help?
Ignore idiot Anthony, it's not your TV settings. The simple fact of the matter is that the script in Skyrim is *tiny*. Maybe some of us should get in touch with Bethesda Softworks and point out to them that for all we know, that option in the settings menu *should* say 'Show f***ing nokas'!I can't see any of the words in Skyrim the video game by Bethesda. Can anyone help?
It's the same thing for me, and after spending a while online looking at how other people asked and answered this sort of question on other forum sites, the only real answer I have found is this: HD TV. Which I don't have, and have no way of getting, so you might just be stuck with tiny text.I can't see any of the words in Skyrim the video game by Bethesda. Can anyone help?
It's your tv settings. Try and change the settings. That's how my old tv use to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment