Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How To Install A Game From Disk And Play It Without The Disk?

Hello I have a new copy of Batman Arkham City but after I installed it and removed the disks it kept saying I need the disks in the comuter to play it. Then I find that I can't find the game even installed in my Program Files... what's going on? I'm able to install other games from disks like Skyrim using Steam but there is no option to use Steam on this game from the disk? What am I doing from?How To Install A Game From Disk And Play It Without The Disk?
The first 2 answer already gave you an answer on creating virtual discs.



I just came here to correct you.



It's discs. With a "c".



Disks, spelled with "k", are permanenent storage devices like a typical Hard Drive.How To Install A Game From Disk And Play It Without The Disk?
Daemon tools will let you mount an image of the disk and make the computer think that the disk is still in the drive. It works well, and I've been using it for almost 10 years. You can read up on how to use it elsewhere because I'm not the best at explaining how to use it.How To Install A Game From Disk And Play It Without The Disk?
You will need to make a copy (iso) of the disk it requires, my favorite program for this is alcohol 120% then once you have copied that disk follow Arthur's instructions with daemon tools if all fails id recommend a no cd dvd crack for the game although a lot of the time they are virus infected hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment