Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is Skyrim the greatest game if all time?

I have been playing games since 1987, and I think it might be the best ever. Anyone agree?Is Skyrim the greatest game if all time?
That's a matter of opinion and therefore i say NO!! UNCHARTED 3 FTW!!!!
I'm still getting into it. Oblivion was (and is) one of my favourites of all time, but with work and all, I haven't really gotten into Skyrim that much yet. Though I'm pretty sure it'll light up this weekend when I have all the time in the world.Is Skyrim the greatest game if all time?
Nah. It's good but...
Partially.

Western RPG genre, maybe yes.

Epic-ness quotient -%26gt; Off the chartsIs Skyrim the greatest game if all time?
Yes. Hands down.
That honor still belongs to Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Hell to the yes.
no. its a pile of horse crap... MW3 powns it in the @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment