Sunday, March 4, 2012

I am looking for a good two player game for me and my girlfriend to play?

She enjoys playing xbox games with me but we can't really find a new game to play. we enjoy games like Fable, And Skyrim, If Skyrim was a two player it would be perfect actually. She enjoys shooting games like Halo but nothing like MW3 or anything like that. Any suggestions?I am looking for a good two player game for me and my girlfriend to play?
you could look for timesplitters 2 for the original xbox. its an fps like halo but a bit more lighthearted.I am looking for a good two player game for me and my girlfriend to play?
Borderlands: Awesome two player RPG/FPS hybrid, deffinitely good for co-op play.

Resident evil 5: Has a great two player co-op mode, more of a survival horror/3rd person shooter though.

Splinter Cell conviction: Stealth two player missions, there are only 4 but there really good.

Ghost recon advanced warfighter 1 %26amp; 2 : Third person shooter, has very good tactical co-op

Rainbow six vegas 2 : Also very good co-op mode, tactical FPS.



Also, it might be worth having a look at rayman origins, that's a really good co-op game. It is a platformer and there isn't online co-op, but it's still an awesome co-op game.I am looking for a good two player game for me and my girlfriend to play?
world of warcraft.
I haven't played it, but I heard portal 2 has great co-op missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment