Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What time can I play skyrim in the Uk?

I have PC version and have pre-installed it from steam. Steam gives me the option to play but when I press play it says "this game is currently unavailable". Help I'm going mad. What time will it be available?What time can I play skyrim in the Uk?
same problem here except im in hk 3:18 pm here on 11/11 already man getting maddddddddWhat time can I play skyrim in the Uk?
here im having the same problem :(, I live in Italy and bought it 3 hours ago from Gamestop, installed it and downloaded the update but still it says the same thing.

Someone knows when its going to be available??? It's an offline game ffs!!What time can I play skyrim in the Uk?
I'm getting the same message, seems there must be some background maintenance going on that they haven't bothered to tell anyone about.

No comments:

Post a Comment