Saturday, March 10, 2012

What would be a good game to trade "Skyrim" for?

I've gotten all the trophys which was my main goal, now im done with all the main quest lines and a majority of the random ones. I am at the point where i am bored with the game and probably wont play it for a few months. I am planning on posting it to Craigslist for trade, what would be a decent game to trade it for? I already own Mw3 btw.What would be a good game to trade "Skyrim" for?
I really like Rockstar games, I wouldn't trade in Skyrim, but if I was I would trade it probably for Red Dead Redemption, La noire, Mafia 2, not Gta, Gta is kinda boring imo but RDR is really fun if you haven't played that yet.
ps3What would be a good game to trade "Skyrim" for?
Dark Souls
eh, i dont know the trade ratio for places like craigslist. what you can get could be a huge range of quality.What would be a good game to trade "Skyrim" for?
I'm not familiar with craigslist trading but IMO Skyrim is one game that should stay in your personal library you can always go back to it and play it all over again. There's really no other game that really compares to Skyrim. Though some good games that were released around the same time are as follows

Saint's Row: The Third
Assassins Creed: Revelations
Battlefield 3
Dark Souls
xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment