Saturday, March 10, 2012

What cities can I kill people in the game Skyrim - XBOX360?

When playing Skyrim on the xbox360 i know that you can kill basically anyone in the cities, but what cities can I kill people that I don't necessarily need? Like I can kill people there and after that I can still go to another city without any hate or them trying to kill me??What cities can I kill people in the game Skyrim - XBOX360?
Join the Imperial Legion and then just go to the stormcloak bases and kill all of them.



If you really want to kill civilians, just sneak and kill the beggars.Riverwood also doesn't really have many important characters. Remember, the crime in Skyrim is based on where you committed it. If you killed someone in Riverwood, no one in Riften is going to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment