Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do I need to read a guide to play Skyrim?

I see a bunch of guides everywhere, and they even sell an official guide for the game. I'm going to get the game soon, do I really need a guide? Can I play through with no guide?Do I need to read a guide to play Skyrim?
No. There are tricky parts, but most people can eventually figure them out on their own.



Guides are fine though. I will use a guide (or walkthrough) after I have played sometimes to see if I missed something.



I would never buy a guide with all the free ones on the net.
You don't need a guide to play Skyrim it's easy to do anything. If you were stuck on a mission you or how to do something could probably just look it up on the internet.Do I need to read a guide to play Skyrim?
It's more fun to play without it. BUT it's nice to have one nearby, just in case you get stuck anywhere, or really need a point in the right direction.
you can play it without reading any guide, or even a manual its super easy to playDo I need to read a guide to play Skyrim?
Skyrim is do what you want go wherever you want game. you dont need a guide.
If you don't want to buy a guide just look up one on the internet,it's the same thing as buying one just it's free.
  • russian translator
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment