Sunday, March 4, 2012

Im currently playing the new game skyrim, it glitched and this guy wont stop talking to me.?

I've talked to a companion trying to become a warewolf and for some reason he won't leave me alone, he keeps following me and stopping me to talk I can't fast travel or anything I can't even talk to anyone else without him interupting me, I think its a glitch but I've saved and turned off the game and he still continues to chase me, I need help its becoming annoying lol and suggestions will help.Im currently playing the new game skyrim, it glitched and this guy wont stop talking to me.?
Leave town to avoid the guards attacking you right away, Then simply kill the man. you may be wanted by the companions and guards but hey at least he won't interrupt you anymore.
I am having the same issue. It has only happened to me in the companions guild when I was trying to complete the guilds first quest. He begins a conversation with me then when I click exit he continues to follow me and begins the same conversation over again. I can't fast travel and I can begin a new quest, but he follows me even when I'm on the quest. I tried to kill him, but it won't allow me to. Sadly the only thing I could think of was to start a new game, 35 hours wasted. :-(Im currently playing the new game skyrim, it glitched and this guy wont stop talking to me.?
I had the same problem. You basically have to go back and load your last save with him not glitching/following you/talking to you, and to make sure he stays "fixed" you have to make sure to get rid of all your bounties before going into the building where he is, every time you go to see him. It can be annoying, but that's how I solved it.
If this is on PC, you can just open console, click him, type in kill. Then, open console, click his corpse and type in resurrect. That should reset his AI.Im currently playing the new game skyrim, it glitched and this guy wont stop talking to me.?
Ok nevermind if anyone saw what I wrote previously.... I guess whatever I did only made them go away 'temporarily' I guess I could say

-_-... i wanna know how to get these D-bags to leave me alone and let me do my quests already.
Kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment