Sunday, March 4, 2012

Skyrim 'Play' button just closes it and goes to desktop?

I've successfully installed Skyrim and ran all updates, but when I try to PLAY the game, by pressing the 'Play' button, nothing happens. It simply closes.



Any ideas? :(Skyrim 'Play' button just closes it and goes to desktop?
I had the same problem this fixed it for me:

FIXED:

How do I fix the crash to desktop?

Go to Start -%26gt; Control Panel -%26gt; Sound

In the Playback tab, right click on Speakers (or whatever has a green tick next to it), then click Properties

In the advanced tab on this new window, select 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality) in the drop down menu

(grabbed from a post on skyrim front page)
it has something to do with the sound, go to your sound properties -%26gt; advanced tab and change it to 16bit 44100Hz

worked for my friendSkyrim 'Play' button just closes it and goes to desktop?
Tell us your hardware, if you have an Intel GMA or an old Directx 9 card then there's your problem.
lol reinstall

you must endure the agony once more

i got it for ps3Skyrim 'Play' button just closes it and goes to desktop?
thanks to struggle and Ben P that helped me a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment