Saturday, March 10, 2012

(xbox) Can't load Skyrim game.?

So, I have a banned xbox live account, (due to invalid payment) and I recently got Skyrim. I've been playing for quite a while and even brought it over to my girlfriends house a few times and it still works fine. Now all of the sudden it says I can't play because the game I saved was used on an updated version and I should download an update. But I'm not connected to live at all which means I cant get the update.. And since I first started playing (about a week ago) not once did it ask to update the game. So, any help? I've even tried transferring it to a different hard drive and everything. So please I really don't want to start over, if there is a way to fix the problem without xbox live, it would be much obliged.(xbox) Can't load Skyrim game.?
Sadly no. Your only options are to start over or update via xbox live.

No comments:

Post a Comment