Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should I Buy Skyrim Even Though I Have Never Played An RPG Game?

I have never played the Elder Scrolls games or any RPG games, but i heard that Skyrim is supposed to be a great game. As a person who has never played an RPG should i get it?





ThanksShould I Buy Skyrim Even Though I Have Never Played An RPG Game?
What do you like to do when you play a game? Do you only like to follow quests or do you like to explore? Congrats cause Skyrim does both. I would say get it. Or if you know anyone who has it, see if you can pry their hands off the controller long enough to play an hour or two in it. Its pretty cool. I would recommend buy. However, some people are put off because its so big.Should I Buy Skyrim Even Though I Have Never Played An RPG Game?
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the next installment in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the follow up to the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the next game from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment