Sunday, March 4, 2012

Skyrim video game ring of hircine won't work?

Playing skyrim for xbox 360. I'am a werewolf from the companions quest already. I did let Sinding live and hircine removed the curse from the ring. I have the ring equipped and when trying to become a werewolf it says can only use powers once a day. I have unequipped and re-euipped the ring and still nothing. I have beast form equipped as well. What am I doing wrong?Skyrim video game ring of hircine won't work?
The Ring of Hircine randomly transforms you but does not allow you to transform at will, using the power to transform into the beast from having the disease only allows you to transform once a day.Skyrim video game ring of hircine won't work?
What Alchem is saying is the cursed version of the ring. What you have to do is open your magic menu and then go to powers. Then you have to choose the one for the ring, and bam. There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment