Sunday, March 4, 2012

In Skyrim, (PC version) after 1 or 2 minutes of game play a lot of objects I like to use cease functioning?

What should I do?



Whenever I try to use anything related to smithing, alchemy, tanning, or even choosing perks, it doesn't work. In the perks menu it is restricted to the skill i had highlighted previously and wont move in any direction except for down (exits perk menu). Whenever i use an anvil my character approaches it and the "press E to use" remains. I then get stuck like that and have only the option to load game again or quit it entirely. Any ways to stop this from happening?In Skyrim, (PC version) after 1 or 2 minutes of game play a lot of objects I like to use cease functioning?
get off your computer and go outside
  • burger shop 2
  • what is spam
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment